FS in NW Chicagoland Huge N Scale lot of trains and accessories

I'm trying to liquidate a huge amount of N scale trains. Too much to list.

There are about 25 large boxes of 99% new in the box Locomotives (75 so far) Boxes of rolling stock Accessories Electronics Scenery Track etc.

I'm just starting to go through this but if anyone is close to Chicago and wants to come look please contact me. Prefer to sell as one lot.

Larry flipnout1athxxmxxldotcom

Reply to
flipnout1