GO Transit...Model to trade

Hello everyone,

I am new to this group, and i would like to take this opportunity to announce to I would like to make a trade...

I have 3 (three) HO Athearn "Ready-to-Run" Bombardier Cab Control GO Transit (road number 206 & 210) in mint condition to trade against 3 (three) Bombardier regular Coach GO Transit, no matter what road number they already have. They will have to be at least in good condition.

Also, I have another HO Athearn Bombardier Cab Control car to sell (Mint condition, never run). C$48.00 o.b.o.

I can provide any picture of the model on request.

Patrick

Reply to
ES44AC