Goodby To This Newsgroup - Thanks For Decades Of Good Stuff

Obviously you haven't been around verylong in RMR.

Paul the Other

-- Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information before they suspend my accounts.

Working the rockie road of the G&PX

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

curtmchere

snipped-for-privacy@SooLineFan.Net wrote in Article posted to rec.models.railroad:

Why not just teach newbies good habits instead? Filters and a newsreader capable of killing by thread go much farther than polluting the subject header could.

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Troll, it is far less than perfect. It is almost laughable. The issue with RMR is not spam, it is trolls like you spoofing people and posting off topic.

Reply to
prioritycharge