Goodby To This Newsgroup - Thanks For Decades Of Good Stuff

Hello Robert
There are a lot of railroad groups on the 'Net. Do a Google search for model railroad forums or similar words. Yahoo Groups has quite a few. Most are moderated and subject specific such as DCC, different DCC systems, US Civil War, Early Rail, etc. Below are some groups. Some have who appear to be teens with dumb questions but if you grew up as a child, you know what I mean. At least they are not like some in this group. http://www.trains.com/trc/CS/forums / http://www.2guyz.info/Forums.html http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board / If this has been your only group, your are limiting your knowledge. The 'Net is loaded with model/prototype information. If this is your only social contact, then it can be difficult.
Cheers

I never saw you post anything noteworthy here in the first place pleasant or not?
On 23 Apr, 16:23, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

say sono spiacente troll!
Sorry to hear that Steve Caple and his sin has driven you away. But some people can't hang around sinners and go where they are not so I understand. I am on a mission here to change Steve's sinning behavior before he grows up and get in jail or worse. God is slowing working his miracles.