Great B&M Layout; pics posted to web

If you admired Mike Hamer's Boston & Maine HO layout in _Great Model Railroads 2004_, then you might like to see more pictures (old and new) posted on the OVAR website:

-- Steve Watson Webmaster, Ottawa Valley Associated Railroaders

Reply to
Steve Watson

"The page cannot be found" :-(

Reply to
Corelane

This url worked for me:

Corelane

This is the note I sent to the layout owner, this layout is definitely worth a look!

"What a great layout... not too big, and nicely hidden trackage. The scenery has a harmony to it that brings a wonderful realization to the scenes. Super job."

Art Fahie

Reply to
Art Fahie

Sorry about that (and also for the dup post; Google has been misbehaving recently and I didn't think the first try got posted).

-- Steve (a.k.a snipped-for-privacy@ovar.ca)

Reply to
Steve Watson

To Mike:

INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL LAYOUT!! SUPER REALISTIC WITH A UNIQUE CHARM!

Your special touches were terrific too, such as muddy swamp water and ivy on the buildings!

This is one of a kind.

No wonder you smile a lot. Pride?

Robby

Reply to