Hal Carstens passed away

Caught on another group:

For those who have not yet heard, Hal Carstens passed away at his home >this morning. He was a real pioneer in the hobby, as well as heading up >his publishing empire. He will be sorely missed, and my condolences go >to his family and friends (a group which includes almost everyone he >ever met).
Reply to
Whazzit

I always enjoyed his reminiscences of the early days of the hobby. Put out a good mag, too.

Will be missed.

wolf k.

Reply to
Wolf K