Help in Seattle

I have a track plan that I think will work. My problem is that I don't do benchwork very well. Is there anyone in the Seattle/Issaquah area who would
be willing to help me build the railroad in my 'bonus room'? I have the lumber, just not the know-how.
--

Frank Rosenbaum
Please note my new email address: farosenbaum at comcast dot net.