[HO] USRA Light Mikados

the same.< I don't think so. QSI doesn't make a sound only decoder. If you can get one of the early imports (with QSI, not Stealth) for the same price as a Blueline I would suggest buying it!
I replied to fast. The Blueline engines are not available yet but are list $230 (around $184 street) , plus you need to add a motor decoder. Ebay has an early one (290180331635) for $270.
Division Point, a brass importer says that they'll have a USRA Light Mikado in 2008, made by Boo Rim Precision of South Korea. I've never heard of Division Point, but a brief search of the web indicates that Boo Rim has been making brass models for a while. does nayone have comments on the reputation and quality of Division Point or Boo Rim?
See: http://www.divisionpoint.com/USRA_Lite_Mikes.html

reputation and quality of Division Point or Boo Rim?<
Excellent quality and very expensive.

Thanks... I'm starting to gather that same impression from other sources too...