How Much Ground Foam?

I'm getting ready to flock some terrain, I was going to buy some of those 64 oz. jars of ground foam. Can anyone with some experience tell
me approximately how many square feet one of those 64 ounce jars will cover? I need to know how many to get. I want to use mainly fine grade foam.
32 oz course will do about 67 cu. inches (1 inch x 1 inch x 1 inch). 32 oz blended (equal mix of course and fine) will do about 48 cu. in. Fine grade will do alot less.

If you look at how George Sellios does scenery (and I learned from him) , 80% of your landscape should have rock and earth exposed and the rest with a variation of foliage such as; trees, brush, weeds and stand up grass. see some of this at http://www.rrscenery.com
-- Phil Anderson Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.