How to repair the wiring in a lionel 1033 transformer

The power cord to my Lionel 1033 transformer is disconnected. I don't know where it needs to be re-connected inside the transformer.
I have a broken solder point on the front left side of the panel directly underneath the transformer case, and it appears that another solder point is not connected on the right back side of the same panel. Just to the left of this, is a copper rectangular piece. I may be missing one of these. I've been trying for about two hours now to find a schematic diagram of the transformer so I know where to connect the power cord and if necessary to repair those two solder points that I mentioned above.
I'd appreciate your help.
On 2/3/2013 12:18 AM, Lou wrote:

Try: http://pictures.olsenstoy.com/cd/transfmr/ps1032c.pdf
Good luck