Is Jack yet another Steve Caple name?

Steve tell us if this is you or somebody acting like you buddy??

Reply to
trainspeeddemon

Just check trace the IP address, check the isp, usenet providers. If it comes back as a match to you then you know it's curt.

Reply to
brad

Steve you are showing how you fake people here. You give yourself away. With free accounts anyone can be anyone else as you show below. After all there is only ONE person who uses Comcast as an internet company right? So anyone here you uses Comcast is the same person right? Wrong Thank you Steve for revealing yourself to the group as the faker

Here I was not > Just check trace the IP address, check the isp, usenet providers. If it

Reply to
curtmchere

Hi Curt- so who else in here uses my IP address? Just curious. I'm faking nothing. And if you had the basic computer skills that the average 10 year old possesses you would see why it is so obvious when you are walking around here in costume.

You silly crossdresser!

Praying you get cancer of the eyes, brad

Reply to
brad

No Jack is not my name Brad is and a few others. Brad and I will be reaming each other later Curt sorry to say. Brad bring the lube I am out. You are doing a great job of keeping them guessing I am proud of you.

_____

Steve

Reply to
SteveCaple

Curt you are finally showing your true colors!! I knew it would finally come out! Hehe.. this is classic.

Reply to
brad

Reply to
curtmchere

CURT MCHERE we are not fooled by your sockpuppets and fakes. We know it is you. Get off of drugs, and off god please. We are praying for you to die painfully.

Reply to
brad

You are starting to fool me are you a sockpuppet or real person?

____

Steve

Reply to
SteveCaple

There is only one person in here. I am you.

Reply to
brad