LBF CTC Hobbies

What happened to LBF?

Fred's at it again with

jon

Reply to
Jon

Does these company have any to do with:

The logos look the same. Is ctchobbies some sort of company under CT Communications?

Donald

Reply to
Donald Kinney

I would say not the sae... just a logo copycat

Reply to
Lars

Oh yeah? Try *THIS* link:

And, note the addresses on this page, and that on ctchobbies....

Kennedy

Reply to
Kennedy (no longer not on The Haggis!)

And knowing Fred, I guess he's the copier!

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

That's got to be the funniest load BS I ever read................

Jon

Reply to
Jon

Oh, this is just _pathetic_.....

Reply to
Joe Ellis

Hmmm. One's in Florida, the other in Oregon.

I don't see the connection. Obviously I missed something?

Mike Tennent

Reply to
Mike Tennent

What are you looking at? Both of them are in Oregon....

Reply to
Joe Ellis

I think the florida thing is the web page owner legal stuff. If you click on donate you get to a PayPal page for CTC Hobbies.

Now reading the second page I get the idea that his company is "on the brink of total success or failure" so unless everyone on rmr donates/gives him some money or uses the company, it will fail...

Donald

Reply to
Donald Kinney

No.

Reply to
HobbyOasis

How stupid can one man be, he is pleading for money, and you look at the photos and he is up his wazoo with liquid assets

If we all stand around with our hands in our pockets how long would it take to see him fail? I have room in my truck for 5 more, we can all go out and watch.

BG

Bill Glass

Gee, why didn't I think of that rather than struggling for years at a middle class job?

Reply to
Corelane

To be precise, they are the exact same address in Oregon.

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

Corelane replied: Gee, why didn't I think of that rather than struggling for years at a middle class job?

----------------------------------------------------- Honesty? A conscience?

Bill

Reply to
Bill

| I only pray he looses his home, then when I find out what cardboard box he | lives in, I can run it down with my Navigator

Ah, come on Bondo. Don't hold back. Tell us what you really think!

CTucker NY

Reply to
Christian

My bad.

On the donate2me site, I saw the "Florida residents" stuff, and the Florida address at the bottom. The second click again had EGM services (the web manager) and I didn't see fred's name and Oregon address in the text.

Mike Tennent "IronPenguin"

Reply to
Mike Tennent