Lighting question

I have a laser craftsman sawmill that has a PC board for sound and lights. The sawmill can have 6 lights over the main floor. The PC board has a matched pair for each of the lights. I was wondering if there is some way to make the lights come on with only one set of wires? I have tried just using one set and when I hook up the second light, then both go dim. Am I just stuck with using the wiring on the PC board. Thanks.

Reply to
Jeff Hensley

Did you hook the additional light up in series or parallel?

(and are they icandescent or LED?)

Reply to
Steve Caple

Parallel Incandescent