Lighting question

I have a laser craftsman sawmill that has a PC board for sound and lights. The sawmill can have 6 lights over the main floor. The PC board has a
matched pair for each of the lights. I was wondering if there is some way to make the lights come on with only one set of wires? I have tried just using one set and when I hook up the second light, then both go dim. Am I just stuck with using the wiring on the PC board. Thanks.
On Sat, 19 May 2007 15:08:04 -0400, Jeff Hensley wrote:

Did you hook the additional light up in series or parallel?
(and are they icandescent or LED?)
--
Steve

On 5/19/07 6:19 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@40tude.net,