Rivett lathe V belts

One of the V belt pairs on my 1020S just came apart, so I need to replace them. I *think* they are B profile 76" belts, but they *might* be 75". I'm going to get a set of Goodyear Matchmaker matched reinforced V belts, but before I spend $50 a pair, I'm hoping someone has a definitive answer from the manual (which, sad to say, I don't have.) Dan

Reply to
Dan Cassaro

One of the V belt pairs on my 1020S just came apart, so I need to replace them. I *think* they are B profile 76" belts, but they *might* be 75". I'm going to get a set of Goodyear Matchmaker matched reinforced V belts, but before I spend $50 a pair, I'm hoping someone has a definitive answer from the manual (which, sad to say, I don't have.)

I'd install Browning B belts. These are ARA designated to be gangable without selection/matching.

The 1020S' "brother", the Monarch 10EE, uses these.

Reply to
Peter H.