Lionel #6-18011 Chessie T-1 4-8-4 Steam Loco

Does anyone have any experience with this loco? It looks pretty sweet and I love Chessie stuff. Maybe it could be the passenger loco I'm looking for.
Can engines this old be upgraded to TMCC or take a RailSounds card?
I think there are some yellow Madison cars that were designed to go with it. Maybe even some aluminum ones, I don't know. But I'm sure there are plenty of passenger cars that would look nice with it. I'm not stuck on road names or eras overall, but I don't want to mismatch the era between the cars and the loco. (No steamers pulling Amtrack Acela cars, etc. ;)