Loco running light mod

Does anyone know of a mod I can do to my N scale locos that will cause
the running lights
to burn with the same intensity regardless of how fast the train is runnung?
As it is now, the faster it's running, the brighter the lights and of
course, the slower the dimmer.
I like to run my locos very slowly. Consequently, I don't get much
light out of them.
TIA
coustanis
: Does anyone know of a mod I can do to my N scale locos that will cause : the running lights : to burn with the same intensity regardless of how fast the train is runnung? : As it is now, the faster it's running, the brighter the lights and of : course, the slower the dimmer. : I like to run my locos very slowly. Consequently, I don't get much : light out of them. : : TIA : W
Here are some ideas W:
KTØT