More silly pics

In the same vein as last week's silliness, here's two shots from my N
scale display layout.
The dinosaur factory has one of my welder lights inside and the police
car's light bar works.

Mike Tennent
"IronPenguin"
Reply to
Mike Tennent
In the same vein as last week's silliness, here's two shots from my N scale display layout. The dinosaur factory has one of my welder lights inside and the police car's light bar works.
factory? Enjoyed the pictures, Mike. I like your light bar.
History of N Scale:
Links to over 600 helpful sites:
Bill
It's fun to watch the kids at shows when they see them. A few even catch the misspelling of Juraisic.
Mike Tennent "IronPenguin"
Reply to
Mike Tennent
I hope they brightened his day.
Mike Tennent "IronPenguin" Operating Traffic Lights Crossbucks Special Effects Lighting
Mike Tennent

Site Timeline