More silly pics

In the same vein as last week's silliness, here's two shots from my N scale display layout.

The dinosaur factory has one of my welder lights inside and the police car's light bar works.

Mike Tennent "IronPenguin"

Reply to
Mike Tennent

Mike=A0Tennent wrote: In the same vein as last week's silliness, here's two shots from my N scale display layout. The dinosaur factory has one of my welder lights inside and the police car's light bar works.

factory? Enjoyed the pictures, Mike. I like your light bar.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 600 helpful sites:

Bill

It's fun to watch the kids at shows when they see them. A few even catch the misspelling of Juraisic.

Mike Tennent "IronPenguin"

Reply to
Mike Tennent

Mike, great shots! I had to forward these to a buddy who goes by the name T-Rex. :-) ...Bill

Reply to
Corelane

I hope they brightened his day.

Mike Tennent "IronPenguin" Operating Traffic Lights Crossbucks Special Effects Lighting

Mike Tennent