New Athearn HO fire engines

Hi all,
If you're into fire engine scenes, I just picked up one of the new Athearn HO Fire engines and all I can say is ... Nice!!
This is one of the best mass produced models out there. Great detail, lots of small touches that make a difference - things like plastic headlight lens, gauges you can almost read, realistic hoses. A great job all around.
It's one of the few I've seen that are good enough to justify extra effort in adding lighting. I'll be doing custom installation of headlights, strobes in the light bar, and rear flashers - all driven by one of my flasher boards. I just finished the prototype last night and it looks super. If anyone is at the Orlando GATS this weekend, stop by and see it.
Mike Tennent "IronPenguin" Operating Traffic Lights Crossbucks Special Effects Lighting http://www.ironpeng.com/ipe