Decoder Pro & NCE

Has anyone had success getting Decoder Pro to work with an NCE DCC system
using a Windows '98 PC? If so, can you pass any magical hints along? I keep
getting the same error message "Time out due to not communicating with base
station" or something similar...
Reply to
Frank Eva
I had the same problem with my digitrax system. I went to the source and he rewrote the software. How long ago did you download your software?
Frank Eva wrote:
Reply to
Charles Kimbrough
Frank, I would suggest that you join the JMRI Yahoo list and discuss this. DecoderPro works fine with NCE. The current release (beta or test version) is 1.2.3!
Reply to
Jon Miller
Just downloaded the latest version not more than a week ago...
Reply to
Frank Eva