Decoder Pro & NCE

Has anyone had success getting Decoder Pro to work with an NCE DCC system using a Windows '98 PC? If so, can you pass any magical hints along? I keep getting the same error message "Time out due to not communicating with base station" or something similar...

Reply to
Frank Eva

Charles Kimbrough

Frank, I would suggest that you join the JMRI Yahoo list and discuss this. DecoderPro works fine with NCE. The current release (beta or test version) is 1.2.3!

Reply to
Jon Miller

Just downloaded the latest version not more than a week ago...

Reply to
Frank Eva