Mach 2 German armoured train kit

Has anyone done a review of this kit? I have built Mach 2 stuff before, and cleaning up the flash can be a nightmare.

Incidentally, considering that some of these kits make 1960's Airfix look truly sophisticated, I wonder what everyones view is of "acceptable quality"? Here in the sunny UK, we have the Sale of Goods Act, which demands that goods are of "merchantable quality". Selling something as a construction kit when you can't find half the small parts in the flash hardly qualifies in my opinion.

Yes, I really want to build a train, but..... N

Reply to
Nigel Cheffers-Heard

salvé "Nigel Cheffers-Heard" skrev i meddelandet news:281220030814293776% snipped-for-privacy@eclipse.co.uk...

Are there any other models rather than the strange Lima model? beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

Artitec makes armored railcars.

Reply to