"Model of the month" August'2003...

...is online now (with a little delay...) interested who's the winner this month ? take a look at

comments...?

steve w. "nscalesteve"

Reply to
Steve Wiedmer

Steve=A0Wiedmer wrote: ..is online now (with a little delay...) interested who's the winner this month ? take a look at

any comments...? steve w. "nscalesteve"

--------------------------------------------- I always enjoy visting you great site, Steve. Thanks for sharing.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 500 helpful sites:

Bill

I got Trains yesterday, but not my MR. I wish they would go back to putting both in the same plastic bag.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

Mine's missing too. I was begining to worry that it was just me!

Reply to
Dave LeCount

I got mine today in the mail. I live in the Indianapolis metro area.

Jeff Hensley

Reply to
Jeff Hensley

My MR arrived lat last week, but we furriners have a different delivery system than USAians (what it amounts to is we pay about 40% more to get it in a plastic bag).

What's weird is my July NMRA Bulletin only just arrived -- and it claimed inside that I should have gotten it about a month ago. Add that to the previous issue bearing a double month designation, and it's a bit confusing to a new member....

Reply to
Steve Watson

My copy arrived in Monday's mail.

Reply to
Mark Mathu

I remember the old days, when one received the brown paper envelope in the mail

- sometimes _with_ contents!

Reply to
Gregory Procter