Modeling the family home

This is a project that is every bit as difficult to anything I've ever built. The "Family Home" as it still stands in Upper Michigan is now in HO
scale. See it at, http://www.rrscenery.com
Phil Anderson
Philip Anderson wrote:

Looking good!
--
Wolf Kirchmeir

Wolf Kirchmeir wrote:

Very much so. One of these years, when I actually *can* set up my layout, I suppose I ought to put a picture on the Web of the row of houses that got me an award, forget what it was, since it was nearly 20 years ago, of the row of houses, the middle of which was my grandmothers', that we lived in 'till I was 7.5 The only thing I got wrong, I realized when I found an old, old pic, was that I'd put bay windows on the second floors, and the row didn't have them.
*sigh*
But I did furnish the inside of the third floor as much as I remember it, and added inside lighting.
mark
--
To paraphrase Voltaire, if Osama bin Laden and al Qaida did not exist,
it would have been necessary for the CIA to create him.