website update

went to George's Fine Scale Miniatures web site recently and became inspired to make a busy street scene. Even though my parts on hand did not come close to his, I did it anyway. See it on the Home Page now.

-- Phil Anderson Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

Reply to
Arizona Rock & Mineral Co.

Phil Anderson wrote: I went to George's Fine Scale Miniatures web site recently and became inspired to make a busy street scene. Even though my parts on hand did not come close to his, I did it anyway. See it on the Home Page now.

like it! Thanks for sharing, Phil.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill