Water tank progress

A couple hours more work and the water tank project looks a bit better each day. See it at http://www.rrscenery.com
The web picture also shows what our #1092 ballast looks like as selling that and our other scenery stuff is my income. Building models is only my hobby.
Phil Anderson
--
Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

azrock wrote:

Lovely work as usual. However, you have a broken link on the page. Down below the picture, where all of the links to other pages begin, the first link for "A scratch built FSM kit that didn't cost a dime" generates an error from your ISP.
--

Rick Jones
Remove the Extra Dot to e-mail me