Water tank progress

A couple hours more work and the water tank project looks a bit better each day. See it at

The web picture also shows what our #1092 ballast looks like as selling that and our other scenery stuff is my income. Building models is only my hobby.

Phil Anderson

Reply to
azrock

Lovely work as usual. However, you have a broken link on the page. Down below the picture, where all of the links to other pages begin, the first link for "A scratch built FSM kit that didn't cost a dime" generates an error from your ISP.

Reply to
Rick Jones