My resolution for 2005

Spend more time working on my layout as a whole; less time working on individual models.

Reply to
Mark Mathu

To get new layout started and not have to give it up because kids move back in!!!

Reply to
ChrisGW

Mark, I made that resolution a few months ago because if didn't I'd never get back to work on the layout. I finally have the bench work done, half of the backdrop, some of the lighting, some of the valance and some of the track work. I was on a roll until I started to building two pickle cars from an old MR article by accident. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

1) Finish the friggin' coffee-table layout I started in 2000 (which must hold some kind of record for slowest layout construction, as measured in square inches per year). 2) Clean junk out of room designated for Big Dream Someday RR layout. 3) *Not* spend big $$ on equipment I have no use for until aforementioned BDSRR is....well, substantially in existence.

-- Kizhe

Reply to
Lt. Kizhe Catson

Get the dream layout started. I have fixed up the garage and finally finished the million dollar workbench. Today I go to buy some lumber and get started on the layout.

Reply to
Richard Foster