Re: 5¢ bid - Walthers HO 2002 Catalog

Walthers HO 2002 Model Railroad Reference Book Catalog

> For those of you too frugal to buy a new Walthers Catalog every year -- > here's your chance to pick one up on the cheap! The opening bid is only 5¢. > And you only pay actual mailing costs -- I'm not a postage pirate! > > This book was my home copy of this handy reference book and catalog. While > there is some normal wear from usage, there are no marked, torn or missing > pages. > > I'm cleaning up my train room! This book is priced to sell! It's going out > the door -- one way or another! > > ____ > Mark > >

I bid on it thinking I'd get a chance to see your layout and I was outbid! :-(

Don

-- snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com co-moderator: snipped-for-privacy@Yahoogroups.com

Trainman

Don't get you're hopes too high.

Layout progress has been pretty slow ever since my wife got pregnant with twins. It seemed like every time I had enough control of the chaos that is called "home" around here, my wife decided it was a good time to go take a nap... (not that I don't blame her.)

There's a reason why my 2005 resolution is "spend more time working on my layout as a whole; less time working on individual models."

- Mark

Reply to
Mark Mathu

Is that how the twins came to be? ;-)

Reply to
Corelane

Is he saying his wife isn't a model? _I_ couldn't say as I've never met the lady.

Jay

website URL: members.aol.com/orphantrainlocos/index.html All the world's a stage - and everybody's a critic.

Reply to
JCunington

I "HAVE" met the kids Mark already has, I can see where he's coming from .