New yahoo gorup

DCC got you down? Tired of the exhorbitant prices of RTR from China? Mourning the death of the hobby as we know it?

Come back with us to those thrilling days of yesteryear when men of iron ran trains of wood (and metal, and even that newfangled plastic)

Vintage HO operators, a list for those of us who collect AND RUN the great thrains of our youth, Varney, Revell, PennLine, Hobbyline, American Beauty, the list goes on and on.

Take a pleasant trip down memory lane and join us.

Don

-- snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com co-moderator: snipped-for-privacy@Yahoogroups.com

Trainman

Don wrote: DCC got you down? Tired of the exhorbitant prices of RTR from China? Mourning the death of the hobby as we know it? Come back with us to those thrilling days of yesteryear when men of iron ran trains of wood (and metal, and even that newfangled plastic)

Vintage HO operators, a list for those of us who collect AND RUN the great thrains of our youth, Varney, Revell, PennLine, Hobbyline, American Beauty, the list goes on and on. Take a pleasant trip down memory lane and join us.

-------------------------------------------------- Thanks, Don! I'm in.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

What's a thrains?

Reply to
Rob

I'm not sure, but the serial number on the box is in Roman Numerals. :-)

Don

-- snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com co-moderator: snipped-for-privacy@Yahoogroups.com

Trainman

It's a choo-choo, thilly!

BB in Canada

Reply to
Railfan

A unit that looks like a train, but only when you take the large "key" out of the top of it.

Reply to
wannandcan

Also, they are only available at "gorup", what ever that is??????

Reply to
wannandcan

I never said I knew how to type.

-- snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com co-moderator: snipped-for-privacy@Yahoogroups.com

Trainman

Don, just tell them your keyboard has dyslexia. They'll understand.

Jay CNS&M North Shore Line - "First and fastest"

Reply to
JCunington

Dyslexia is harder to spell than groups

Jim Stewart

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Tried to email you and got a rejection as your account is "over quota"/

Ray H.

Reply to
Whodunnit

There are spell checkers, and proofreading seldom hurts.

Reply to
<wkaiser

I tried to reply offlist, it bounced too. :-(

That mailbox is abandoned, it got targeted by the "microsoft update" virus.

Use the one in my sig below. (change dom to don)

Don

-- snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com co-moderator: snipped-for-privacy@Yahoogroups.com

Trainman

You never mis-typed anything? I tried to be light hearted about a simple error, I guess some people just have to be puckerbutts. :-(

Reply to
Trainman

Of course, that's why I run it through a spell checker, and read it over afterward.

I tried to be light hearted about a simple

Ain't it the truth? Some don't even like helpful hints.

Reply to
<wkaiser