TrainPlayer at Kalmbach

Folks,

I have just returned from the hallowed halls of Kalmbach Publishing, which echo with the spirit of the model railroading legends. I have seen the MR&T and the actual Turtle Creek Central. I had barbecue with Terry Thompson and Erik Bergstrom. It was awesome.

I'm pleased to say the fine guys at Kalmbach are in support of TrainPlayer, and I have a written agreement which says so. What that means for the future is not entirely nailed down, but it hints at bringing at least part of that huge library of great Kalmbach track plans to your screen, fully tracked and ready to run.

If you don't have any idea what I'm talking about, check out

Free demo version is still available for download.

-- Jim

Reply to
Jim

Oh wow. And did you shake hands with Tony Koester or Andy Sperandeo? Can you fax me your handprint so I can wave it over my layout as a blessing?

;-) Kizhe

Reply to
Lt. Kizhe Catson

Jim wrote: I have just returned from the hallowed halls of Kalmbach Publishing, *** I had barbecue *** I'm pleased to say the fine guys at Kalmbach are in support of TrainPlayer, and I have a written agreement which says so. *** but it hints at bringing at least part of that huge library of great Kalmbach track plans to your screen, fully tracked and ready to run. If you don't have any idea what I'm talking about, check out

Free demo version is still available for download.

--------------------------------------------------- The barbecue sounds good to me! I wish you every success with TrainPlayer, Jim.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,000 sites:

Bill

I shook hands with Jim Hediger. Tony Koester is only a contributor, and does not work there. I did not manage to encounter the venerable Sperandeo, to my disappointment.

My handprint is not useful, by now it's obscured by the imprint of Sam Adams.

--- Jim

Reply to
Jim

It was a wonderfully local little barbecue place, obviously well known to the Kalmbach group. Thanks for the well-wishes, I intend to see them come true.

-- Jim

Reply to
Jim

I was actually in Jim Hediger's basement once to see his layout nyah nyah nyah!

Don

-- snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com co-moderator: snipped-for-privacy@Yahoogroups.com

Trainman

Jim wrote: [...]

Yeah, but you want my name etc first. No dice.

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

Hey Wolf, what part of

"This is optional. If you've already provided the info, or don't care to, just click Register."

Did you misunderstand?

---john.

Reply to
John Haskey

I've downloaded the program. I thought about not giving my name. (He's right, you don' have to.) Then, I decided to. It's a good thing, if I hadn't gave it, I would not have received the e-mail today telling me about the latest bug fixing update.

So far, with my fooling around with it, I'm reminded how rusty I am at setting up for the proper switching and car dropping order.

Jack

Reply to
HiJack