Trainplayer - new RGS layout

I had my layout posted on the TrainPlayer, so anyone can download and 'operate' it, if you like. I've got a couple of trains & Geese scattered around the layout. I've been playing with before I submitted, and it's a blast. TrainPlayer is an intriguing idea, and I think it'll be a great way to 'test' designs before actually building them. They've got a free 30-day-demo - download that first and then the layout:

If you want to see the actual layout (just benchwork, so far), it's at:

- Steven

sjh