Wolfgang Dudler's RR online and runnable

Forum:

With Wolfgang Dudler's permission, I've posted his fine Westport Terminal RR on the TrainPlayer site, all tracked and ready to run. You can download a copy of TrainPlayer, download the layout, add some trains (I was in a hurry and didn't put any on it), and see for yourself what it's like to cruise around in a German basement.

To download the layout:

To download the program:

To visit Wolfgang's great site and see a lot of photos of the real thing:

-- Jim

Reply to
Jim
*** To visit Wolfgang's great site and see a lot of photos of the real thing:
Thanks for sharing.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,000 sites: