Re: Continuous running without loops and/or duck-unders?

How about a point to point with a consist that has a pusher engine. When it

> reaches the end of the line, there is a reversing circuit and the pusher > becomes the lead engine and the former lead becomes the pusher? You could > automate any switches so two trains could pass each other at a selected > location.

I haven't found an easy way to do this in DCC...

Reply to
Frank Eva

: > reaches the end of the line, there is a reversing circuit and the pusher : > becomes the lead engine and the former lead becomes the pusher? You could : > automate any switches so two trains could pass each other at a selected : > location. : : I haven't found an easy way to do this in DCC... : -- : : Frank Eva : Digital Railroader : Stop by for a visit :

Frank,

I suspect you could do it with RR&Co.

Reply to
KTØT

Do you like GG1's or modern commuter or trolly/ interburban?

Jim Stewart

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Sorry, no. I'm big into diesels, especially the early transition period from steam to diesel.

Reply to
Frank Eva