New Layout

Well after a day at The Pontefract exhibition I was looking at a few layouts, all great in there own way. I was impressed by a O gauge layout, I think it was called Ullapool, and a oo gauge one called I think Clarence Park that run a lot of Bachmann 108`s I have decided to try a Terminus station with 3 platforms and a Bay, plus a small Stabling Point with Fueling and light servicing, with a small shed on the end. At the Back of the station will be a Big wall like Bradford Interchange. I am Going to The Rochdale exhibition this weekend, see what Layouts there are and ask a few questions, hope the layout operators dont mind. Simon G

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4833 (20100203) __________

dan