I have no power at wall outlet

Hi, Please help me. Up until last month, the washroom fan was working and now I have no power going to the fan or to the wall switch. Our house is on a
breaker system which I have reset by turning off and on. THE GPF in the washroom has also been reset. Still no voltage at the wall switch or the fan. there are two other light switches adjacent to the fan switch which are working fine.
Any suggestions? Thanks
sam at upd858c at yahoo dot ca wrote:

bathroom fans often have a special thermal fuse incorporated into the fixture.
this is intended to keep you house from burning down of the motor gets hot.
Our house is on a

refer service to qualified personnel. (we say that a lot here but one can't say it enough)