newbie questions about N guage

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 20:04:47 -0800 (PST), I said, "Pick a card, any card" and "Peter W." instead replied:

My father-in-law and I bought two gross of N-Scale Kadee coupler pairs and two gross of box car trucks with couplers back in the

1970s. I'm still using them to this day.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

"Peter W." wrote

But as a recent Japanse proverb goes: One who only runs models of Shinkansen has no need for additional couplers.

~~

I knew there had to be a reason I liked my model Bullet Train besides the fact they just look so cool!

I'm attaching that proverb to the box.

Val

Reply to
Val

Actually .... I just coined that proverb. And I'm not even Japanese. It really is a Polish proverb (if you consider my birthplace.) :-) I'm glad that you liked it!

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.