Concor tender truck

About 20 years ago I picked up an N Scale Concor streamlined Hudson. Recently I turned my back and the g'kids got hold of it. The rear tender truck (power pick-up) went missing. Any ideas where I might find a replacement or sugestions on how to cobble one together?

Help and/or sympathy apreciated.

Reply to
<tom_tipton

Lots of sympathy but little in the way of help other than to suggest purchase another pair of trucks, with pick-ups, from a current manufacturer and fit them as replacements.

I'm not a N-scaler so can't make any specific replacement product suggestions.

-- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Roger T. Home of the Great Eastern Railway at:-

48° 25' North Longitude: 123° 21' West

Reply to
Roger T.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------=

Con-Cor has a parts list...

History of N Scale:
's Store--Books, Trains, and Toys:
to 1,200 sites:

Bill

Bill,

Thanks a bunch! I located a replacement tender and my faqv loco will be up and running soon!

Tom