Concor tender truck

About 20 years ago I picked up an N Scale Concor streamlined Hudson. Recently I turned my back and the g'kids got hold of it. The rear tender
truck (power pick-up) went missing. Any ideas where I might find a replacement or sugestions on how to cobble one together?
Help and/or sympathy apreciated.

Lots of sympathy but little in the way of help other than to suggest purchase another pair of trucks, with pick-ups, from a current manufacturer and fit them as replacements.
I'm not a N-scaler so can't make any specific replacement product suggestions.
-- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Roger T. Home of the Great Eastern Railway at:- http://www.highspeedplus.com/~rogertra / Latitude: 48 25' North Longitude: 123 21' West

Con-Cor has a parts list...
http://www.all-railroads.com/roundhse/nparts.htm
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Bill's Store--Books, Trains, and Toys: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links
Bill,
Thanks a bunch! I located a replacement tender and my faqv loco will be up and running soon!
Tom