Nscale LL Berkshires

Hi all, I just test run the LL Berkshire, I got 2 of them in C&O. I ran the first one for about 20 min. at med. throttle in forward direction, and then I started to run it in reverse, after about 10 min. it locked up and fell over on its side and died. I couldn't resuscitate. I guess it will have to go back to LL for burial. The second one the front of the boiler came off as I was taking it out of the box, and there was a piece of black plastic laying in bottom of the plastic sleeve it was laying in. It will go back to LL with its kin for resuscitation.

Frank

Reply to
TRAINSN