O scale belt drive

I am in need of a belt for a Custom Brass O scale FA with a belt type drive. Any ideas where I can get one?

Larry at Papas Trains

Reply to
LarEyman

Frank A. Rosenbaum

Go to a TV/VCR shop and look through his 1000's of VCR/tape deck belt kits and separate individual belts. He should also have a belt gage and can probably get a 10/bag reasonably , including toothed types.

I have a box full of that stuff left over from my shop.

Dave

Reply to
L.Hamilton Silkitis