O scale belt drive

I am in need of a belt for a Custom Brass O scale FA with a belt type drive.
Any ideas where I can get one?
Larry at Papas Trains
Reply to
LarEyman
I think that Grandt Line makes chain for drives.
LarEyman wrote:
Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum
Go to a TV/VCR shop and look through his 1000's of VCR/tape deck belt kits and separate individual belts. He should also have a belt gage and can probably get a 10/bag reasonably , including toothed types.
I have a box full of that stuff left over from my shop.
Dave
Reply to
L.Hamilton Silkitis