Old HO stuff

I have a bunch of old HO stuff, mostly made from kits, from a collecting habit I finally broke!! Is there any market for this stuff??
Thank you
Fxxy
you can post it on this group. also, if you have a digital camera, you can take pictures and sell it on ebay. but first check out what comparable stuff goes for on ebay. Here's the link you want for HO:
http://toys.listings.ebay.com/Model-RR-Trains_HO-Scale_W0QQsacategoryZ1912 8QQsocmdZListingItemList
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MRPics http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintageHO