Put light in N-scale cabbose

Hi Everyone,
I want to put a light in my N-scale cabbose. Does anyone make a N-scale truck with electric pickups that would fit on my cabbose.
Thanks a lot.
On 1/18/2010 4:46 AM, wifly wrote:

Kato has a caboose truck with pickups. Unfortunately, they are made of unobtanium. If I were lighting a caboose, I would use some Richmond Controls axle pickups and metal wheelsets from Fox Valley.
--
Mike
"A man who thinks of himself as belonging to a particular