Put light in N-scale cabbose

Hi Everyone,

I want to put a light in my N-scale cabbose. Does anyone make a N-scale truck with electric pickups that would fit on my cabbose. Thanks a lot.

Reply to
wifly

Kato has a caboose truck with pickups. Unfortunately, they are made of unobtanium. If I were lighting a caboose, I would use some Richmond Controls axle pickups and metal wheelsets from Fox Valley.

Reply to
fubar