Q - Mad City RR show

Is there going to be one? I googled Madison and came up with nothing. I tried the Alliant Center but the site was down. Any help out there?

Thanks, Ron

Reply to
Ackermann

The train show in Madison will be Feb. 18-19.

-- Bill McC.

Reply to
Bill McCutcheon

It's got a green light!

Mark Mathu

Thanks for the replies. BTW: I googled the LaCrosse site and finally found the dates listed thru a link posted there. The LaCrosse and Three Rivers Show ( I think that is what they call it) will be March 18th and 19th.

Ron

Reply to
Ackermann