rail car/automobile?

Possibly OT, but I'd like to make a Dodge Magnum train car (a la Monster Garage Jesse James Discovery Channel). Easiest way I figure is to take a short (~040) engine body off the frame and fix a plastic car shell onto the chassis. Anyone with experience done this before? Probably O scale.

Reply to
merlotbrougham

Most of the cars adapted to run on rails that I've seen have quite small wheels, probably smaller than any 0-4-0 steam loco mech, and of course, no coupling rods., Something like a Black Beeetle mech would be usable in HO scale. Regards, Bill.

Reply to
William Pearce