Random thoughts

... like how about a new sound for MR sound systems: the sound of slack
being taken up. Heard it today: sounded like thunder, or cannon fire,
snaking down the train. This would happen on acceleration after
deceleration or starting from dead stop. Would be most effective with
some big honking woofers, cranked up: would scare the crap out of unwary
visitors the first time.
And then there's the N de M boxcar I saw today in a UP freight (in the
Bay Area, California). I've never seen one of these before; is this
uncommon? Is this a post-NAFTA thing?
Reply to
David Nebenzahl
Not at all. I've seen the Mexican railroads cars on occasion going back decades. I guess you just haven't been paying attention. ;-{)
Reply to
Rick Jones

Site Timeline