Re: 38 Greens

But you still did some cheer leading. You really are such a boy Terry. Grow up will you. BTW, how much 1:1 scale preservation have you been involved in?

>> Of course the other alternative would be for Terry to "Open Source" his >> colour formulations ;-) And that will put the debate to bed once and for >> all. > > Pay attention Greg, colour matched to prototype colour samples, see Ray > Pilgrims post on the subject.

But that is not the formulation is it??? What I meant was, to make up 1L of paint how many units and colour of tint do I need. How can you not understand that, smart arse. That is what was meant by open-source.

I think it is time that you pull up a chair and make youself at home in my killfile as I am starting to find you quite repetitive.

Good day to you sir.

Reply to
Greg Rudd