Re: Free House Kit Downloads

HOW NEAT!! I am impressed beyond belief. I can see a real use for these in my school classroom and on my Rail layout. The rest of the site was fantastic too. God bless, Jim

I drew up a small assortment of houses that are suitable for O and S. They > can be scaled down for HO and N. These house kits are paper kits. Just > download, unzip and print. They are in PDF Adobe format. The houses only > have a 3 by 5 inch footprint/ Two sets are one-story, and one hads > two-story homes. > > Get them free at: >
> Note that the buildings were inspired by the old 'Village in a Bag" kits > from the 60s. I drew these up initially for wargaming. They happen to be > juist right for S or O. > > Enjoy! > > Thor > >
Reply to
roadking