It's not January yet

We've been having our own little Kevin Kline festival at our house the past
few weeks, thanks to Netflix, and just finished watching "The January Man"
(1989) - a great comedy mystery with a really amazing cast: besides
Kline and Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, there's Harvey Keitel, Rod Steiger,
Susan Sarandon, and Danny Aiello. And the last lines are . . .
MEM: "What's haggis?"
KK: "It's a Scottish dish. You take a sheep's stomach, stuff it with the
sheep's lungs and liver and heart and some oatmeal and some suet and you
boil it."
Reply to
Steve Caple
Hey what does this have to do with trains mister genius?
Reply to
jepperson
If you don't know you should be spanked. Oops, that won't work, you'd like it. Damn! What to do? Make you listen to Wayne Newton on a a weebly old 8-track - nawww, that won't work either.
Reply to
Steve Caple
for one:-) Donald
Reply to