It's not January yet

We've been having our own little Kevin Kline festival at our house the past few weeks, thanks to Netflix, and just finished watching "The January Man" (1989) - a great comedy mystery with a really amazing cast: besides Kline and Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, there's Harvey Keitel, Rod Steiger, Susan Sarandon, and Danny Aiello. And the last lines are . . .

MEM: "What's haggis?"

KK: "It's a Scottish dish. You take a sheep's stomach, stuff it with the sheep's lungs and liver and heart and some oatmeal and some suet and you boil it."

Reply to
Steve Caple

Hey what does this have to do with trains mister genius?

Reply to
jepperson

If you don't know you should be spanked. Oops, that won't work, you'd like it. Damn! What to do? Make you listen to Wayne Newton on a a weebly old

8-track - nawww, that won't work either.
Reply to
Steve Caple

for one:-) Donald

Reply to