NTCADCAM our Var

After many problems, with our setup, Richard from NTcadcam came and set up our system correctly for a shared environment. Well the results are amazing! A particular large assembly (1000 parts), used to take 50mins or more to check in but now, the same assembly, takes 20seconds! I have taken snapshots of all the vault and client settings, as well as the sw settings, for future reference.

As many of you know I say what I mean, even if it is just to complain, lol

Sooooo here for a change, is a great thank you, to Richard for setting our system up.

BTW there is a big difference between the pdf downloads and our setup, in that to update to a new release or a service pack, it is much more easier to do.

Be warned the icons do not always correspond to the popup tooltips and is a know bug!

Reply to
pete

So what were the key changes that made for the dramatic performance improvement?

John Harland

Reply to
John