Looking for new VAR nearer to London

Looking for a new VAR.

Our current Var is NTcadcam, which are based in Oxford. We have NO problems with their service or support at the moment.

But we almost have no other interaction with them apart from when the subscriptions are due or we need support. It's a bit like having a wife for food and sex only! Hold that thought!, lol

We do get a newsletter,! :-P

From this, we find that we are isolated from other Sw users and other helpful people, apart from this newsgroup.

Here are the places where their forth coming seminars are being held:-

a.. 17th May, Knutsford a.. 24th May, Haddenham a.. 21st June, Knutsford a.. 21st June, Knutsford a.. 12th July, Haddenham

They might as well be in New York, I think we can get there quicker!

So NTcadcam needs to start holding seminars and such like, nearer to SE England or even SE London.

Please note, I am not having a moan, I have just got to the stage of having no more motivation to stick with NTcadcam when the subscription renewal time comes up.

Please note that if you, (the var), do not hold seminars or other events near the south side of London, there is no need to contact us and waste both of our time.

I thank you.

Reply to
pete

Pete,

Why not get the Belgian reseller to come over?

TOP

Reply to
TOP

there are two down your way matey i think cadtek and solidsolutions

Reply to
mikemcd

We're based in Kent, and have used Cadtek since we first bought SWX. IIRC their last round of seminars were held in Tonbridge or thereabouts. Their support has been fine, on the rare occaisions I've needed them. I don't mean that in a smug way, it's just that we are a single seat company (me!) drawing fairly uncomplicated boxy- type things, and so don't run into too much grief. Personally, I find solidsolutions a tad annoying: we've never bought software or support from them and nor are we likely to, unless Cadtek do something disasterous. Despite explaining this to them many times, they still ring every month or two to try and sell SWX to us. I know it's a small thing, but it's an annoying small thing.............

Keith

Reply to
Daquifsta