High temperature proximity switch

Does anybody know of a proximity switch that can withstand 200 C on the sensor head..?

I need a proximity switch that can detect e.g. a bolt head in a 200 C environment. We have it mounted on the outside detecting through a glass - but still the radiation and conduction from the brackets will make it reach

180+ C.

Any suggestions on make and type?

Reply to
DD100

hi

Take a look at

not sure if they do one, but they are high quality supplier.

steve

Reply to
solid steve

? 2007?5?16????UTC+