Re: Fun with Children

I also sent it to an FBI acquaintance, who's based in Florida. The phone number in the post is real, the address is real, but I couldn't tie the two together. The whole thing is most likely just an attempt by a troll to get us riled up, but boy, is this one over the top.

The post showed up on at least one other newgroup, and the "poster" seems to have an extended history on usenet, in a wide variety of forums, particularly anonymizer related ones. Hmmmmm...

"Joe" wrote in message news:wGDPd.19553$uc.14452@trnddc02... Joke or not I am turning your ass into the FBI. This is not only sick but truly evil. Just this post is evil and I hope you suffer for it.

Reply to
VManes

The best response to these is none, most, or all of them can't be traced to their origin, and some of them are only trolls. This one, with a name and address, probably sent to spite someone, or to try to cause problems. But, although I'm ignoring my own advice, the best thing is to just delete it and not respond.

Greybeard

Reply to
Greybeard