Re: HO Baseball

Yes. Kramer Products in the Pittsburgh area makes them.

They're not inexpensive, but try

and look under HO scale figures.

Jim

Reply to
Ctyclsscs

Back ten years ago or so, Mikros Corp. had a set of 11 players and an umpire. There was also an outfit I can't remember the name of, I want to say "mini-metals" that had two complete teams.

Don

-- snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com co-moderator: snipped-for-privacy@Yahoogroups.com

Trainman

Briarwood, Even if you get a set of HO baseballers, what are you going to do for spectators, you'll need a hell of a lot of figures to look convincing, unless you say it's only a practice game.If you can't get any suitable models, an alternative is to model a dirty big rain cloud over the empty field and have a big notice up saying 'Game rained out, come back next Saturday'. Regards, Bill.

Reply to
William Pearce

Reply to
res0xur8

How about they're a lousy team that raised the ticket prices so high nobody can afford them?

Jim

Reply to
Ctyclsscs

You mean the Milwaukee Brewers? :-(

Don

-- snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com co-moderator: snipped-for-privacy@Yahoogroups.com

Trainman

No problem. He can model the old Washington Senators... LOL

Mike Tennent "IronPenguin"

Reply to
Mike Tennent

For that matter, he can do Tiger Stadium. And the way the Tigers have been playing, Comerica Park.

-- Please note; return email address has changed. It is now snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net. Emails to Earthlink will be ignored.

The Gratiot Valley Railroad Club bi-annual train show and sale March 7, 2004, at the Macomb Community College Sports and Expo Center. Macomb County Michigan. Please visit our Web Site at:

Frank A. Rosenbaum

Two righties & 7 lefties in the field, including a left-handed catcher??? Maybe they have the picture transposed.

Reply to
Jerry Shickler

Might be the team from Massachusetts.

"It's a joke, son"

Reply to
Corelane

Consider for the moment that none of the "Big" figure producers make baseball players! Preiser, Merten, Woodland Scenics, no one!

Reply to
PEACHCREEK

Now why would a European company make baseball players? Have you noticed that it's still hard to find the variety of skin color that best represents America? Or at least what I model - the southeast? Gene ABV61-1043.001.HCB

"Skinny Dipping and Other Stories" On the web at
or
and look for "Into Joy From Sadness" soon.

Reply to
STEAM GENE

Why couldn't it just be some local area team, say a couple of local businesses who have their own teams that play each other on the weekends, and you'd have a couple dozen spectators for each side, being the other co-workers, family and friends of the players.

Why would it have to be Stadium class ball teams?

Reply to
Slingblade