Re: i burned the roof of my mouth on pizza

There's a reason he calls it a 'toy' train. The same reason he needs small boys - to ensure a tight fit.

Reply to
Chairman Covv

wouldnt midgets suffice?

Reply to
dave hillstrom

Maybe, but teh NotB has been banned from alt.sex.midgets ever since the ACLU board moderators picture ended up there...

Reply to
Chairman Covv

I'm still on your minds. Sad, so sad. You guys really have no lives.

Reply to
The One True Rusty

actually, we just like laughing at you.

Reply to
dave hillstrom

And you can't miss a chance to respond...

Reply to
Du Haxen Hase

no. we don't. can we have yours?

tia.