Re: i burned the roof of my mouth on pizza

I know you are a chilispaghettieater.
I think is the wiggly spaghetti you wanna marry.
Jade
Daedalus made me LOL when I read the following hilarious schtick:

*cough*backpedaling*cough*
Hmm? Oh, nothing. I was clearing some phlegm, that's all.

you, in drag?
--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature is NOT for mimus. so there.

I'm still on your minds. Sad, so sad. You guys really have no lives.
On 10 Mar 2007 16:12:12 -0800, "The One True Rusty"

actually, we just like laughing at you.
--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature is NOT for mimus. so there.
In article <1173571931.991459.197630

And you can't miss a chance to respond...
--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
...PK

On 10 Mar 2007 16:12:12 -0800, "The One True Rusty"

no. we don't. can we have yours?
tia.
--

metro-golden-meower